Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 3, 2010

what's going on and day 9

hey peeps! (havent used that word in ages) i have just been doing blog journal stuff so i thought i'd put a few thoughts and happenings.

Tomorrow is going to be a GREAT DAY! Clemson football starts :) and even though we're only playing a dinky team (North Texas) I am so exited. We're supposed to have great weather and as soon as I shut this mac, im going downstairs to make my huge batch of pimento cheese for the tailgate tomorrow :) After the game, we're going up to the mtn house in Highlands for Labor Day weekend with Matt's Mom, Cindy and her man, Don. It's supposed to be in the 60's on Sunday (shopping day for Cindy and I) and I am STOKED!!! I already picked out my jeans and cute sweater outfit for shopping day! Wohoo!!! So this weekend is going to be really fun!

Also, next week is Matt's 27th birthday, and I have a big surprise for him! Keep on the lookout for pictures and post about it, I can't reveal yet because I'm not telling him what it is until that day. But I'm SO SO SO excited about it! :) (no, im not pregnant, megans..haha!)

Anyway, since im going to be gone til Monday, I can't do my blog journal everyday. So lookout for 3 days in a row on Monday night ! Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC first weekend in September!

-B














Day 9 - A Photo You Took

I love this picture of Annie and Matt (well, his legs). This was right when it was turning spring, in our lovely back yard :) and there's no doubt that I took this picture, bc you can see my shadow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment