Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 27, 2010

shakeology update

oh. em. gee. the chocolate shake this morning was AHMAZING!!!!! It didnt even taste like a health drink and I had a good day at work! Today I made this recipe:

Carl Daikeler Special
  • 1-1/2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
  • 1 Tbsp. almond or peanut butter (or to taste)
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 cup ice
  • 8 oz. water
I placed my order 10 minutes ago. For a month supply. After a month we'll see how I feel about it. I think I'm in love. Here are a few recipes I cant WAIT to try!

Frappucino
  • 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
  • 1 cup cold coffee (cool the brewed coffee over ice first) *ill use decaf
  • 1/2 cup water; or nonfat milk; soy, rice, or almond milk
  • Ice to taste
  • Tip: Add cinnamon and nutmeg for a cappuccino-flavored shake!
Strawberry Peach Surprise
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen peaches
  • 1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
  • 3/4 cup water
  • Ice to taste
Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
  • 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
  • 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup nonfat milk; or soy, rice, or almond milk
  • Ice to taste
Orange Julius
1 scoop GreenBerry
1 cup of water
1/2 cup almond milk
1 packet Crystal light Sugar free “Classic Orange” or “Sunrise”
Ice (I put in like 2 cups of ice)

yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment