i got this off PW's Tasty Kitchen website. (what a great site by the way if you haven't been there!!!)
It was SO good! Tasted gourmet :) Matt said it was like a dish from Macaroni Grill, fancy!! :) haha.
Bowtie Pasta with Boursin Sauce
- 8 ounces, weight Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 bunch(es) Asparagus Spears, Washed And Trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- ⅓ cups Sun-dried Tomatoes Packed In Oil, Drained And Sliced
- ¼ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 ounces, weight Garlic And Fine Herbs Boursin Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Dill (or 3/4 Teaspoon Dried Dill)
- ¾ teaspoons Lemon Pepper, Or More To Taste
- ½ cups Chicken Broth
- ¼ cups White Wine
- Any Additional Add-ins (chicken Is Great!)
Fill a large saucepan three-fourths full with water. Bring to a boil over high heat and add kosher salt. Add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until barely tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the asparagus to the pan and cook until tender-crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain the pasta and asparagus.
Set the pan over medium heat and heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant and lightly brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Return the pasta and asparagus to the pan,then add chicken broth and white wine. Add in the tomatoes, the Parmesan cheese, Boursin, dill, and the lemon pepper and toss to combine. Season with kosher salt to taste and more lemon pepper if necessary.