Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 10, 2010

16













Day 16 - A Song That Makes You Cry

Of course, I looked it up, so I could share it with you, and I am listening as I type with tears streaming down my face. I cannot listen to this song without crying, even if I listen to it 10 times in a row, I cry ten times.

Why? for one .. because its such a beautiful version!! who doesnt like mariah?? The entire arrangement is just moving! But I think the main reason is because it is my dad's favorite Christmas song. and every year, they sing it at church, and he cries. My dad is pretty emotional, I think that's where I get it from, but just something about holding a candle, on christmas eve, with dad's arm around me, and us both crying so much we can't even sing. oh gah, im crying now again. It is such a special song too, singing about what a glorious and rejoiceful moment that Jesus was born, and everything that means. phew. ok.. just listen and get in your best holiday mood!!

Hark! The Herald Angles Sing by Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment