- 1 pkg spaghetti noodles
- 2 lbs. ground beef (browned and drained)
- 2 jars of spaghetti sauce (24 oz each)
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 4 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 12 oz can of evaporated milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Combine cooked spaghetti noodles, sauce and browned ground beef; set aside. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; add flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and garlic powder. Stir constantly until smooth and bubbly. Add evaporated milk and one cup of cheddar cheese; stir until thoroughly melted.
Pour half of the spaghetti mixture into a 9X13 inch casserole dish and spread cheese mixture on top. Pour remaining spaghetti mixture over cheese mixture and top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
Makes 12-18 servings. This recipe can easily be divided in half.THIS MAKES A LOT!!!! My 9x13 pan was overflowing and I could have probably made a small loaf pan's worth as well. Next time, I'll divide it in half. It's SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD !