Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 26, 2010

starting the 30 Day Blog Journal

i've been wanting to Blog more lately, but have been running out of things to talk about ... orrr ive just been too lazy to write. So I'm doing the popular, 30 Day Blog Journal, and hopefully, it will keep you entertained while you're bored at work. :) so here goes nothing.













Day 1 - Favorite Song

Are you kidding me?? That's what we start with. I LOVE music. So it is really annoying when people ask me this question. I don't have a favorite song, I have about 100 favorite songs. So for this day, I turned to my handsome husband and asked him... "if someone asked you what my favorite song was, what would you say?" his response.... (btw, yes im talking to him on IM. yes he's in his office and im in the bedroom...yes, we're weird) This is word for word...copy and paste.. no editing involved..haha

Matt: i'd probably say that in the top 10
was the song from les miserables (he's referring to "One Day More")
..ok, so that, probably a john mayer song
not even sure what your favorite song of his is (ehh, I'd go with "Comfortable" or "Assassin")
juicy (Notorius B.I.G.- duh!)
defying gravity (from Wicked)
at least one britney song (we'll go with "Me Against the Music" or "Toxic")
that hanson song - penny and me (classic. but if we're going old school Hanson I'd say "Madeline")

and there you have it folks... my "favorite song" in my husband's opinion. and i have to say, he knows me pretty well!! :) see you tomorrow for day 2!

B




1 comment:

  1. LoL I love this!! Penny and Me and Madeline are both great..... I may just have to listen to them tonight! (Don't judge)

    ReplyDelete