Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

day 4













Day 4 - Favorite Book

i read ALL THE TIME when i was little. then as soon as i hit high school, i hated reading. and still hated it through college. up until about a year ago, i never read. now, i have a new found love. :) here are a few to check out.




















The Five Love Languages - Gary Chapman
If you haven't read this book with your spouse yet .. READ IT!!!! When we went through pre-marital counseling before our wedding, our pastor referenced this book so many times. He said we should definitely read it, and read it out loud together. It is such an amazing book, and strenghtens any relationship, instantly. Check it out!!! I also highly recommend "Sheet Music" by Dr. Kevin Lehman for any engaged couple (or already married). It's awesome!



















Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
ok, even though i've only read two of them, i love harry potter, and i plan on reading all the rest. but like i said, i hated reading in high school and college so i was stupid and didn't read the earlier ones. also, i still dont know how it ends bc i havent read "Deathly Hallows" so PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING TO ME ABOUT IT!!!!!! I will cry if i find out how it ends now after waiting SO LONG to see the last movie! :)




















Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin
My cousin gave me this for my birthday and I was so excited to read it after hearing so many of my friends praise it. Such a good read! I can't wait to read the others by her!



















Inside of a Dog - Alexandra Horowitz
Animal lovers, rejoice!! This is a GREAT book! It is so fascinating and interesting and I couldn't take my eyes away from the pages. I love my dogs like my own children and this book is so insightful into the mind of the dog. It made me totally change the way I think, they think. If that makes sense? :)

DRUM ROLL PLEASE........

And the best book of all time ........

da da da dum......




















Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer
Shut up. This is the best book i've ever read. If you havent read the Twilight series, you need to read it... and especially THIS ONE! I cannot WAIT for the movie to come out, and it's going to be TORTURE waiting for part II. (the movie is splitting the book into two parts.. part one of the movie comes out..and then A YEAR LATER part 2 comes out). amazing amazing amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment