Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 31, 2011

Polyvore Fun!

I'd like this for our Valentines Day Date ...

Silver heart hoop earrings
40 GBP - debenhams.com
Heart earrings »

NARS Duo Eyeshadow
$32 - nordstrom.com


benetint
$28 - benefitcosmetics.com


OPI Nail Lacquer- Bubble Bath
$8.49 - haircarechoices.com





I'd like this for spring please...



Aren't the Givenchy shoes, TO DIE! yeah, i know they are over $1,000. haha. I'm sure I could find something SIMILAR at Off Broadway :)


And I'd love this ensemble for a casual, outdoor dinner on our anniversary cruise in October..



i LOVE polyvore.com! Thanks, Whitney for introducing me!! I'm going to make some more "ensembles" later :) Happy Monday!

-B

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!! I might steal this idea for a blog! ;) I love how you can put everything together in one picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, steal away!! It is SO FUN! i am addicted!! :)

    ReplyDelete