Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 22, 2010

Top 5 Perfumes on my 2010 Christmas List .. :)

You know I collect them. You know I love them. Whether it's for their scent, their bottle/packaging, or their uniqueness (is that a word?), perfumes are always at the top of my wish lists. Here are the front runners this year in no particular order:


Coach "Poppy"












Coach Poppy opens with bright cucumber, juicy mandarin and freesia buds notes. Heart is filled with aroma of jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, red candied rose petals and crème brûlée accord. Base note is a mixture of cedar wood, sandalwood, vanilla and marshmallow.

Why I love it: scent!! This one smells so good. I kept walking past it at belk last week and smelling it every time. Finally, I had to spray it all over me, and was sad when I had to take a shower that night. Love it!

Guerlain Elixir Charne


















In addition to stunning nuances provided by rose, this edition is rich with aromas of dark chocolate, cocoa and spices, such as hot pepper, and alcohol drops of rum and soft vanilla. This fragrant story is tinted with warm colors and spices that keep you warm, rejoiced, melting on the skin. The fragrance may be the perfect choice for lovers of gourmands that are not sticky sweet or aggressive, unpretentious but luxurious and erotic.

Why I love it: it's unique!!! Haven't smelled it, but it's not in every department store... and who doesn't love roses and chocolate?? Think I'd wear this one on Valentine's Day :)

Kate Spade "Twirl"


















Twirl notes include pink watermelon, blackberry and red currant. A heart includes orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare flower and magnolia, resting on a base created of glittering musk and French cookies (Macaroon).

Why I love it: bottle!! I would love this sitting with the others in my collection. And it smells pretty good too! A little sweet for my style, but Matt like's the sweet ones (like "Viva La Juicy" by Juice Couture and Benefit's "So Hooked on Carmella") they're both a little too gourmand for me, but Matt likes them best!

"Flowerbomb Christmas 2010 Edition" by Viktor & Rolf


















An ode to sensuality and dreams, Flowerbomb opens with notes of bergamot and tea before the explosion of glittering heart takes its place, composed of Sambac jasmine, orchid, freesia and Centifolia rose. Final notes of patchouli delicately highlight the nobility of this intoxicating bouquet.

Why I love it: OMG! This is the most adorable bottle I've ever seen. I MUST have it!! annnnd florals are my fave!! Haven't smelled this one, but ...i die.

Kenzo "Once Upon A Time"


















Kenzo Pour Femme Once Upon A Time is an explosion of floral notes of magnolia, rose, peony and freesia, laid on the earthy base of amber, sandalwood and musk. The fragrance is packed in a colorful printed bottle of bright pink and light blue.

Why I love it: I have Flower by Kenzo and I LOVEEEE it!!! A lot of people think it smells like play dough. But I don't care. I love it :) And this is the newest Kenzo that came out. I think it'll smell amazing and I love the bottle. I'll go to ulta this week and confirm my suspicions.

No comments:

Post a Comment