Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 5, 2011

P90 What??

O.M.G. .... so i went to my personal trainer today. and we, excuse me, I did a new workout. Anyone heard of TRX bands?? If not, just take a look at this video.



at first, i was like.. cool, these are like "rings" in gymnastics. and i felt like, cool. then after seriously doing 10 "crunches" i thought i was going to die. the proof is in the pudding. it's only been 8 hrs since my workout, and already I am having to pull at things around me to help me sit up. Tomorrow and Sunday are going to be hilarious.

This put P90X to SHAME!!!!!! I like being sore, I feel like I've accomplished something. And I really am excited to keep going to my trainer, Durek. He's hardcore, but I like it :) Beach Body 2011, here I come~!!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment