Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the one product you must have

i've blogged about this before in my favorite items post, but i just have to talk about it again.

i am minorly obsessed with brushing my teeth, and my teeth and mouth feeling clean. i'd been using Crest with Scope Outlast for a while, and I remember the first time I used it, I couldn't believe how long I had a "clean teeth" feeling. I am not a creature of habit, I am a creature of "sale items" at the store and trying to new things. So last time I was at BiLo and needed toothpaste, I ended up getting some sort of colgate stuff that was 2 for 1.

BIG MISTAKE. Once you go to this stuff, you can never go back. I used the Colgate for about 3 days, and one night in the middle of getting ready, I literally couldn't take it anymore. I felt like my teeth hadn't been truly clean in 3 days. So I go get in my car, half make-up done. Hair not straightened. And make a trip to bilo to get my prized possession.


















I will NEVER use another toothpaste. this stuff is AMAZING. you HAVE to at least try it. i promise you wont regret.

-b

ps- i realize this is a strange post, but when i believe in a product that i love, i want everyone else to try it and love it, too! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Gosh...I discovered this toothpaste last summer and have been completely obsessed with it, too!!! I couldn't stop talking about it for a month (even telling completely strangers about it...weird). I'm so glad to know I'm not the only person in love with a toothpaste :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Liz!! Seriously! I've never been passionate about toothpaste but it is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree!!!!!! Best toothpaste ever.

    ReplyDelete