Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Moving


I hate it. 

However I am so excited about getting our house set up! We found our bedroom furniture and an AWESOME sectional sofa, (I will definitely be posting a pic of it asap). I can't wait for people to come visit and cook dinners all the time and set up for the holidays!!! That is what I'm most excited about people. Christmas is only 2 MONTHS AWAY!!! Gloria! I'm so excited. So please, please come visit us, I promise you will get a couple of great homemade meals and our guest room is the bomb.com. 

Here's a picture of us in front of our house when we found it!!  We're only renting it until August but it's a start. By then we're hoping to know the "ropes" in Raleigh a little better so we can make a final decision on where we want to move. (Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Wake Forest, Knightdale, etc) Lots of communities in and around Raleigh.






No comments:

Post a Comment