Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

NYC coming soon!

I will blog about NYC as soon as I get caught up on rest, sleep, my tv that i missed, and all this cheerleading stuff :)

Until then, I was just browsing around at recipes and trying to make my grocery list/dinner agenda for this week and realized I dont have Noble Pig on my blog list!!! I am adding it right now. I get recipes from here ALL THE TIME and I've never made one that was bad!!!

Some of my favorites: Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken, Cheesy Shell-Stuffed Shells, Potato, Bacon, and Sour Cream Frittata , Baby Bow-Ties with Peas and Ham , and many many more!!!!!

Check it out!! :)

http://noblepig.com/

1 comment:

  1. waiting very impatiently for the NYC post considering we haven't really talked since before you left! :(

    ReplyDelete