in better news... sort of related to anniversaries. my HUSBAND is amazing and got a promotion and raise. after just two and a half years at his company, this is his second promotion/raise and I am SO proud of him. in addition, the project he's been working on for the past year has been nominated for an Adobe Award (out of hundreds of thousands of other flash games) and he's being flown out to Los Angeles next Sunday to attend the Awards Conference!! yayy!! Neither of us have ever been to california. he is so excited!! and i am so excited for him! :) and proud.
with that being said.. i will now fill you in with a little "get to know my husband" questionnaire that was on Whitney's blog :)
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
The Amazing Race, Glee, or Survivor. That's about the only shows he watches with me and actually enjoys these days :)
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Water or Sweet tea. ON RARE OCCASION a Budweiser (this use to be an everytime thing, now that he's mr. workout man he doesnt drink)
5. Where did he go to high school?
JL Mann High School
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. What is something he likes to do but never gets to do?
hmm. this took me a while to think of one. but im going to go with work on creating his own iPhone app or flash games. He's always doing things for work when he's on the computer. complains about not having time to "play" :)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
well, he does eat waffles every day. and if he COULD he would want me to make buffalo chicken stromboli or order general tso's chicken
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11. What would he never wear?
he wears anything that i lay out for him. as long as he knows i approve of it, he doesn't care. at all. haha.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
The Clemson Tigers
13. Who did he vote for?
He didn't. Doesn't like politics.
14. Who is his best friend?
ME :) orrrr Tree ... or Clint . haha
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
He says I leave my "cords" everywhere, in his way. Meaning my hair dryer and straightener. and that he cant open "his" drawers. I am also infamous for giving him "looks" that i am unaware of. "Squirming" too much when he's trying to go to sleep. that was more than one thing, oops.
16. What is his heritage?
He will tell you "IM IRISH! I HAVE A RED BEARD!" ....its not even that red.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
What didn't he play?? He .... ran track, swam, played football, basketball, tennis, and threw DISCUS. haaaaaa haha thats my fave.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
PLAYING GAMES ON HIS iPHONE> thats not a "could" thats a "DOES" :) :)
20. What is one unique talent/gift he has?
matt has six toes on his left foot. i think thats a GIFT! also. he is VERY VERY smart and driven.
love you, matt!! happy 2 year anniversary! :)