Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 20, 2010

my dad :)

well, it's Father's Day and I would like to tell the blog world what an amazing Dad I have. I said on facebook earlier, my dad is a man of few words, but a man who's actions have ALWAYS spoken louder than words. Now that I'm older, my dad actually tells me more advice, but when I was younger, he never had to say a word. Of course, he did, but more than anything, his actions have always, always shown the kind of man that he is. If my Dad were a mute ... everyone who knew him would still know these things about him:

He would give the shirt off his back to a stranger. He'll go out of his way to root for the underdog in any situation, be it sports, work, etc. He would not hurt a fly. He's sensitive, compassionate, loyal, and reserved. He's firm in his beliefs and doesn't waiver to please the crowd. He's the least argumentative person I know. He loves animals. He's calm and mild mannered. He's not afraid to cry. His family means more to him than anything else. He is proud of me. He loves The Lord. He is a man of integrity. He's my dad, and he's my hero.

I'll always be his little girl!







1 comment:

  1. This just made me almost cry...I had to choke it back! So true-you have the most wonderful dad!!

    ReplyDelete