Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Preview...


Here's a little preview of the things Mom and I have been working on since Monday! Here is our mantle. I know it's "early" (by SOME peoples standards) to be decorating for Christmas, but I got our stockings and I had to hang them up!! Cooper's, and his possible sister's will be up later. Also a lot more Christmas decorations, like garland, holly, etc. will be up as soon as I have money to buy them :) You like??

2 comments:

  1. that looks so great!! i love the picture!! where is that from? the colors are great and of course its not too early for the stockings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! it's from bed bath and beyond. :) it was a wedding present.

    ReplyDelete