Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Music

Something is wrong with me... or either Jesus is just making so very grateful and joyous that Christmas is coming. I've been downloading Christmas music today and listening and having a grand ol' time. Then I downloaded the Mariah Carey version of "Hark, The Herald Angels Sing," and started crying in the middle of the song!! I just love it so much!! I can't listen to it without getting tears in my eyes. And its the kind of crying like at a wedding. You are just so happy and so thankful for Jesus, and for Christmas, and just everything that has been happening in my life lately that are all blessings!! So download it and have a "moment" during the song to just be joyful, we all need that sometimes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment