Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2012

First Trip to the Pool

Last weekend (June 3rd) we took Mary Tyler to the pool for the first time. I was so nervous she was going to hate the cold water, but Matt assured me she'd be fine and plunked her right in and she seemed to love it. Didnt cry and didnt smile, but just looked amazed and like she was taking it all in. She is still a little too small for her float but she had fin wading around with daddy. She only stayed in for about 5-10 minutes then got sleepy and slept on her dad in the shade the rest of the time. (She's like him I guess, sun makes her sleepy). I took her back again yesterday and we sat in the baby pool. She liked it, but again, went right to sleep when we got out. Maybe it's because we always bathe her right before bed, guess water relaxes her :) Hope she's ready for the beach in 3 weeks, I know we are!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment