Matt - Brittney - Mary Tyler - Cooper - Annie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 18, 2010

the beach and trip to nanny's

sorry for the hiatus. we've been so busy!! we had the best time at the beach! it was so relaxing and fun hanging out with friends. i missed the fireworks though, and i was really sad about that. first year ever in my life that i havent seen fireworks on the 4th. oh well, i got over it when we got to eat at the Divine Fish House in Murrell's Inlet and I had the best she crab soup of my life! yum! here we are outside of the restaurant..













anyways. we got back from the beach and both had a lot to do at work. then i went to Katie's Wedding and it was so beautiful up at the Glassy Chapel. Last week, I worked a good bit then Thursday night my mom and I left for my nanny's which is in Summerville, GA. She has a huge farm and we picked Blackberries, Blueberries, Watermelon, Grapes, Apples, Squash, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Okra, Green Beans, and Potatoes. Yummmm! It was so good to see my nanny. Here we are with some "grape earrings"















and here i am looking like a giant bc i was on a hill ... and we're "under the umbrella tree" (remember that show? i LOVED that show!!)















and HERE is the AMAZING meal we had Friday night! The fruits of our labor were WELL WORTH IT!!! Squash, tomato, potatoes, corn, green beans, and nanny's cornbread!















so, as you can see, it's been a fun summer so far!! i can't believe there are less than two weeks until my birthday! 24 seems much older than 23. We (ashley's bridesmaids) are hosting a shower for her on my actual birthday, the 31st, and I'm having fun planning everything from flowers to food ! After the shower, we're all going to go downtown and have a fun birthday dinner :) I'm excited! Just wanted to keep everyone posted, sorry I haven't blogged in a while.. I can't wait for football season and fall!!! Have a great week!!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment